THE MINT ULTRA LOUNGE
Situated in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale’s Entertainment District, The Mint Ultra Lounge occupies the 7,500 sq ft space of a former bank, inspiring its name. In a nod to its past, The Mint highlights its former life through art and design – the centerpiece of which is the bank’s original vault door – while updated touches evoke a swanky, Hollywood Regency design influence.
With every detail carefully curated to evoke an air of glamour and playful sophistication, The Mint’s interior showcases rich materials, including dark woods, smoked mirrors, lush floor to ceiling drapery and Cohiba marble, all highlighted by an impressive custom LED fixture and state-of-the-art lighting system.
If fresh air is your fancy, The Mint boasts the largest patio in Old Town Scottsdale – 5,000 sq ft dedicated to al-fresco lounging and resort-style cabanas. Indoor and outdoor combined, four distinct event spaces and multiple bar experiences will invite discovery.
- + Est. 2011
- + 12,500 sq ft
- + Multi-functional indoor/outdoor space
- + Full kitchen & custom catering
- + 20 HDTVs, oversized LED wall, with multiple branding opportunities
- + Custom LED cube fixture, 4 suspended projection screens
- + 3 distinct event spaces
- + 4 bar experiences with beverage packages
- + Built-in DJ booth with intelligent, color-coded lighting systems
- + 14 raised VIP lounges, 4 semi-private, resort-style cabanas
- + Private champagne/VIP/green room
- + Dramatic Hollywood regency design